The best way for your integration to gain visibility is to be on the marketplace. The Marketplace is the go to resource for Infusionsoft Customers when they are seeking integrations. Grow your business by reaching over 100K small business users!
When your integration is ready, here is how you submit a new listing to the marketplace:
1. Log in to The Marketplace using your existing Infusionsoft credentials.
2. Click on the avatar drop-down menu in the upper right corner and select “My Marketplace.”
3. Click “Add/Change” on the Company tab and select “Add New.” Create your Company Profile with company logo, contact information, and description.
4. Submit company profile for approval. (Allow up to 3 business days for review.)
You will receive an email to schedule a product demo with a member of the Marketplace team. Once your demo is complete and your integration is approved, you can create and submit your app listing for the integration, which includes areas for a full description, images, marketing videos, etc…
5. Create app/service listings or edit existing listings. (You will only be able to do this once the company profile is approved and demo has been completed)
6. Submit app/service listings for approval.